Our Family's Journal of our MANY adventures together. Adventure does NOT necessarily denote no-stress, picture-perfect or without trial. (You just don't see those parts on here!) :)
Welcome to our family blog!
Time has flown and this blog has now moved from documenting the adoption of two amazing Ukrainian girls to the family moving to the United Arab Emirates. Stay tuned for all of our amazing adventures!
Those are great pictures! I am sure it is hard to have children a little older adjust to new rules and religion and standards, but I also think that you will be blessed to help them transition over to their new life as Bensons =)
I'm so glad you started a blog, I just love to see the pictures and here what is going on with everyone else! I wish all the kids could be from the same orphanage so we could communicate and share more. The girls are darling, thanks for posting.
3 comments:
Those are great pictures! I am sure it is hard to have children a little older adjust to new rules and religion and standards, but I also think that you will be blessed to help them transition over to their new life as Bensons =)
How fun. Thanks for the pictures. I remember Nastia from the activities. She was such a cute and so spunky! The pictures say it all.
Good luck and thanks for keeping us all updated.
I'm so glad you started a blog, I just love to see the pictures and here what is going on with everyone else! I wish all the kids could be from the same orphanage so we could communicate and share more. The girls are darling, thanks for posting.
Post a Comment