I thought some of you might get a kick out of this...
Bryce went pottie and came out of the bathroom when he was done. I asked him "Did you wash your hands?" He looks at me and says, "Let me check mom. I'll be right back." Well, I decide to follow him to see what he is checking for.
He went to the toilet to make sure the water in the toilet bowl was clean and started scrubbing his hands in the toilet water! So that is why he has come out with wet sleeves after his trips to the bathroom lately!:) Needless to say, we had a little teaching moment after pottie time today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh my heck! Good thing you followed him! What a hoot!
That little boy is so darn cute! Glad you caught on before that went on for too long!
Oh that is too funny!! Kids do some of the funniest things without even knowing. But good thing you caught on because....gross!!
That is too darling, I love it. Made my day : )
That's my boy! That is way too funny. He has his own personal sink at his own level. Good thing it was flushed. I laughed so hard.
WOWOWOWOW! That is hilarious! Glad you could take a few moments and teach....what a sweetie!!! LOL!
4 weeks to go and very tired and very uncomfortable....Hunter....what do you think?
Happy Birthday J.R.
That's hilarious!
Awesome.
Post a Comment