I remember my first Mother's Day felt so surreal, now I really look forward to my kids fussing over me. And of course, I realize how much my mom means to me and appreciate all she put up with in raising me. Here's to you, mom!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Mother's Day 2009
Mother's Day! The boys blind folded me and brought me downstairs to a breakfast they helped dad make. JR took my order the night before and was so excited to get up early and make me breakfast. Thank you boys!
I remember my first Mother's Day felt so surreal, now I really look forward to my kids fussing over me. And of course, I realize how much my mom means to me and appreciate all she put up with in raising me. Here's to you, mom!
Blind folded.
Sweet kisses and a yummy breakfast!
I remember my first Mother's Day felt so surreal, now I really look forward to my kids fussing over me. And of course, I realize how much my mom means to me and appreciate all she put up with in raising me. Here's to you, mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment