Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bald Eagle and Uncles

I've been running on the parkway just down from our house and have had the most amazing things happen out there. A couple weeks ago there was a bald eagle perched in a tree. Then today I caught, out of the corner of my eye, a black mass in the air. I turned up and it was the bald eagle again. It flew right past me and up over the freeway toward my house. I kept running the opposite direction, but on my way back I looked all over to see if it had landed in the trees on the other side of the freeway. It had! It stayed there for a couple hours and I was able to take my boys back to see it and we took these pictures. It was magnificant. I love being outside and seeing the beauty that has been given to us on this earth. This was one of those rare and wonderful moments that strengthen your testimony about God and his creations. Where else could they have come from...
The eagle perched in the trees near my house.


You can barely see the black dot that is the eagle in the left most tree about 3/4 the way up.

Bryce helping with laundry. He is the best helper.

Uncle James with Anastasia, Bryce and Tyler.

No comments: