Friday, January 15, 2010
Ponytails!
This is her first ponytail in nearly three years! She was so excited to show me that she was able to pull it back. I had to help with a few clips and really good hairspray. Even then, there are quite a few whispies. I didn't have the heart to tell her she probably needed just one more inch. Here are the pictures. I think she looks really cute with a ponytail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pony tail!! What a great accomplishment considering how short it started!
Great up date. Sorry to hear about the extra documents. GRRR.....
Do you think we could send a little something with your for Alex's friend Sasha? I promise it will be small.
Her hair is getting long fast! I wish mine grew like that!
I love the pony tail! Your daughter is darling!
Post a Comment