Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bryce Birthday #4!

Bryce is 4! Here are some pics from his party. This fourth birthday was crammed between a lot of busy weeks so we just did a small party at home with his 3 and 4 year old friends. They all seemed to enjoy it. Four year olds aren't picky, thank goodness!

Bryce with his friends Joseph and Holden.

Cousin Ashton giving Bryce a birthday gift.


Grandma Benson's gift of a shape game. Bryce loves it! Also, his cousin JayDale is looking on.

Blowing out the candles! Love the messy cake! It was a soccer ball formed out of cupcakes at Bryce's request.


We played the game where you tie your ballons to your ankle and try to pop everyone elses balloon. Unfortunately, a couple of the 3-year olds weren't happy about their precious balloons being popped. Oops! I didn't think about it being a sad thing for the little ones. Good thing we had a lot of extra balloons!



We also played Wild Animal Bingo. What fun!

1 comment:

Ali said...

I love the cake! Its so cute! I can't believe how big he is!!! When I met you for the first time he was still in your belly! What a cute little man!