

Andre and Igor with their new jersey's! Drew was jealous. :)

They were so careful with their package.

Oxana with the boys. She is the facilitator for this city and region. She's wonderful!

Me giving them their gift.

Cute Alina reading the letter. She is beautiful, by the way. It seemed there was no end to her dimples!


Sorry this didn't end up being a better shot. We had a hard getting the kids to even look at the camera. She wrote about Oleg and Vitaly in her letter back to you. The boys never did come to us though. I'm sorry! I think they were having a hard time tracking them down. These kids are all over the place, doing as they please and you never know where they are at any given time if it's not school, sleep or eating time.

The front doors of the orphanage.

Their orphanage playground.

The orphanage.
3 comments:
It is so great to see the pictures and see and hear first hand where our kids are and what life is like for them. I can't wait to get there. Dave is a little nervous after reading the car adventures. I think we will take the train :) Say hi to Oxana for us. Thanks again for taking the letter to Alina. She said that you were nice people :) I agree.
Okay....where was this orphanage? Is it in the same city or on the outskirts? I swear I walked the whole city with Alex and Julia and never saw it.
Last year I got to take pictures and video for other parents on their way. (Except your girls were with Babushka?) I loved doing that and I bet the parents waiting loved it even more!
Hey, if you want to get a cheap pedicure there's a place behind the Potato House. Oxana knows where it is and can set you up. I think I paid the equivalent of $7 for a pedicure. Might be fun for you and Masha. Maybe you should save it for when Drew goes home-or maybe he'd like a peddy too?
I am SO grateful to you for delivering the stuff to Igor and Andre, and for posting these pictures!!!! This means the world to us to see their sweet faces during this very difficult waiting period. We can't thank you enough, and we are so happy that you finally have your Mascha! Congratulations!
Love,
The Corbetts
Post a Comment