Our Family's Journal of our MANY adventures together. Adventure does NOT necessarily denote no-stress, picture-perfect or without trial. (You just don't see those parts on here!) :)
Welcome to our family blog!
Time has flown and this blog has now moved from documenting the adoption of two amazing Ukrainian girls to the family moving to the United Arab Emirates. Stay tuned for all of our amazing adventures!
Lots of new stuff! I love all the pictures and the updates. The family pictures came out so nice! You guys look like you have been having a great summer! Can't wait to see you!! And finally meet the girls!
9 comments:
I also love your family photo's.
They look great! So nice to see everyone together now!
Wow! When you catch up on your blog....you really catch up!!
Great post and pictures!
Lots of new stuff! I love all the pictures and the updates. The family pictures came out so nice! You guys look like you have been having a great summer! Can't wait to see you!! And finally meet the girls!
Your pictures look great! It's always nice when everyone cooperates (or at least appears to). :) I'm glad you are all doing well.
WOW JEN!!! I LOVE THE PICS!!! WHERE WAS THIS? YOU GUYS LOOK SO GREAT!
Absolutly LOVE it! Your family is so beautiful!
These are amazing pictures. The photographer did a great job!
Excellent picture and a beautiful family. The photographer did an amazing job.
Post a Comment