Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve with Grandma B's Side

We usually always go to this family Christmas Eve get together before or after getting together with the Benson's. This year it was after. We all packed up our stuff and headed to the church near our home and ate a yummy dinner of soup, rolls and salads. It was delicious! I am really starting to love soups. They make you feel so warm and fuzzy inside after you eat them.

Then of course Santa came and gave each of the good boys and girls gifts! Here are pictures of all of them on Santa's lap.

Tyler

JR

Masha, her first!

Me, a picture taken by our other photographer in the family, Tyler.

Bryce and Tyler with big cousin Jake.

Anastasia.

Bryce

Bryce with his best cousin buddy, Ashton. Those two are two peas in a pod. Ashton's dad says when those two are together they are double trouble. It's true, but I do believe with four daughters, they're not quite used to how rowdy boys can get! :) As I'm not used to how emotional girls can get. I'm still learning to deal a little better with this...

No comments: