Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Pregnant
Just wanted to share the exciting news that I'm pregnant and we're very happy! Drew and I heard the heartbeat yesterday for the first time. We recorded it and the kids were able to listen to it at home last night. Everyone is looking forward to having a baby in the family. The kids have been especially sweet when I haven't been feeling good, doing their best to help me as much as they can. Drew has also been amazing, taking all the kids himself to places like skating, concerts, etc. so that I can stay home and go to bed! He really has been wonderful. I'm almost through the first trimester and will hopefully start feeling better soon! It seems like it is starting to ease up a little already. Exciting stuff!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations, you guys. Wow, through the first trimester already? That went by fast(for me). You went from three kids to six in a short time. Hope you're feeling well, and again congratulations.
WOW!!!!! How's that for a Christmas present? Congratulations to you and your family on this great news.
Adding another to the bunch. CONGRATS!
What the heck??? Why didn't you tell us at lunch yesterday!
Congrats!!! (No wonder you're having issues with smells!)
Whoo hoo!! That's great news.
No wonder smells are bothering you so much, probably one in particular is stronger than it might normally be : ) (from lunch conversation).
Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
That is so Awesome. You looked so good at lunch and not even green. I don't think there will be anything to take away the smells that are bothering you for at least a few more months. I am so happy for you and hope things go well and you are blessed another beautiful child. Extra happy holidays at your house.
Love
Christy
Congratulations! It was so good to see you the other day, Jen. It had been way too long!
Congrats! You are brave! :0)
Post a Comment