Can I just say that I love getting outside!! I ran again for the first time in 3 weeks, well, I mean, walked/sometimes jogged, but still, it felt great. After a really crappy day yesterday I needed the outlet. It is amazing how good it feels and you forget until you get back out there again. I wore my new running shell my mom bought me for Christmas. It will probably only fit me for a couple more weeks, so I better get some use out of before it has to go on the shelf for 9 months! Thanks mom, it was awesome. It kept me so warm!
Hope everyone's holidays were wonderful. We had a great time as a family. We did a lot of skiing and spent time with extended family on both sides. It's now back to the grind of day to day life. (I was not ready for this come Monday morning.) But we seem to be falling back into the rhythm again and everyone is happy to be back in school. How long does that last???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good to see you posted. How are you feeling, and when is your due date? I can't make lunch tomorrow. I'm bummed. I have an all-day job tomorrow, and work is too scarce to turn down.
Wow. I am impressed you can run in this cold! I run too. From my car to the house!
You are amazing Jen. Running outside while expecting and living to tell about it. I am glad you got to enjoy your gift for a little while and get a little break from the norm. I am with Wendy...running from the car to the house. Ha Ha Ha!
Hi Jennifer! We got your Christmas card! Just wanted to mention we have a new address now so email me and I'll send it to you. My email is rebeccaja.webb@gmail.com.
Congrats on being pregnant! Will that be SIX kids now???
Thats my feelings on running always! I always forget until Im back at it! Hope you can keep up with as much as you can for the duration!
Post a Comment