Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Bryce!

I cannot believe my youngest is five years old and getting ready for Kindergarten next year. The time really flies. When I read this in twenty years, I'm really going to wonder, then, where the time has gone. Even now, feeling how time passes so much more quickly than it did when I was a kid, I realize from others' testimonials that it only goes by faster as you get older. In some ways it makes me sad because I just want to hang on to these memories and the kids while they're so little and lovable. My little Bryce will always have a very special place in my heart. His sweetness got me through some tough years. Anyway, this is about Bryce right and his happy birthday...well, let's get on with it!

This is the birthday crown and teddy he got from his preschool teacher. He loves preschool and loves his teacher Miss Lori.




The kids lined up, ready to dish out the gifts.



Ooohhh, a big boy scooter!


Crayons and coloring books! The best.


All the birthday loot!


Chocolate birthday cake with sprinkles.


Make a wish!


Taking ot the candles, time to enjoy! Happy Birthday bud! I love you!

No comments: