Friday, May 20, 2011

Blog2Print

I recieved my blog book in the mail a couple days ago. It is fantastic! I was so excited to see it and am so glad I finally have the blog printed. The print quality is great. The binding seems good, I do hope it holds up to time. We'll see. But, it turned out awesome. 390 pages of pictures and journal. I asked for it for Mother's Day and we ordered it just in time, a couple hours before Mother's Day ended! Thanks, honey, for helping me navigate the websites. I finally have a very valuable book of memories to enjoy for the rest of my life. There couldn't be a better Mother's Day gift!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I have one and I'm worried about the binding too. I'm thinking of getting it "drilled" with three holes and put in a binder....

Unknown said...

Who did you get it from? I've totallyforgot about my write in journal and would love to print mine.

Jen said...

Just go to www.blog2print.com and choose your blog type and it downloads it within a few minutes. You can choose the specific date range or have it print the whole thing. We chose to do 2009 & 2010 for the first book which was over 300 pages.

Unknown said...

duh, just realized it was prob blog2print since that was the title! loading now!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing. I didn't know that it could be done.