
We have the Pass of All Passes and I took the kids to Seven Peaks in Provo. This trip was near the beginning of the summer, in June sometime. On the way home we stopped for ice cream at the BYU creamery and the lines were about 60-70 people long because of all the EFY kids on campus. So instead of waiting in the ice cream line, I bought two boxes of ice cream for them to share. They were so stuffed full of ice cream, I didn't need to buy treats for a few weeks after that! It was pretty funny. They were trying to eat it as fast as they could before it melted all over. They all said, they couldn't eat another bite. Amazing, even kids can get too full that they no longer want anymore ice cream! Rylee did not want to share. She wouldn't let anyone else hold that box of ice cream. In the top picture, you see Anastasia lounging in ther tube, then Bryce sitting inside his tube, then Tyler lying on his towel, warming up.
The bottom picture is of Tyler and Bryce in the back, then JR, Rylee and Anastasia in the middle. Pretty happy kids, I'd say!
No comments:
Post a Comment