Don't need a road to drive in this country! :)
I've started riding on the Yas racing track. It is awesome! I'm loving it.
Christmas shot of our fun neighbors at the Christmas dinner potluck. Love making and meeting new friends!
The girls and me at the race track.
Dinner at Cafe Arabia. So yummy! The dip, below, is made of eggplant.
I love their chandeliers. I'm going to bring some home for sure!
Everyone has tried body surfing at Yas Waterworld. (Tyler)
Bryce
Dad
JR
Dad and JR made it to the bigger waves. They were quickly sucked in and flushed!
Sunset leaving the park.
The kids and me, enjoying a movie night.
The following are pictures out at the desert with friends. It was the first time I made it before sundown. So fun!
Sand boarding with the new body boards the boys got with their Benson Grandparent Christmas money!
No comments:
Post a Comment