Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cherished Time in Utah

Lily's and my visit to Utah for Baylie's shower and wedding.  I had such a great time seeing family and friends.  I'm thankful I was able to be there and share that time with everyone.

 Masha

 Grandpa C.


 Asleep at the Benson cabin during conference weekend. 
 The Benson's

 Trina, helping me find a new dress-loved it!

 Wendy
 Mae, Laura, and Clara.

 eating toes!
 Michelle, Bria, Byron, Hallie
 Brooklyn, Kelsie, me, Lily, Michelle, Bria, Byron, Hallie, Kim, Karly, Cougar, and Ashton-at the zoo
 Hallie
 Everyone with grandma B.
 Kelsie




 Staci

 Saydi and Lily
 Debbie


 Debbie and Hazel
 Michelle
 Grandma C


 Aunt Diana
 Colton

 Diana, Lily, Evan, Colton, Uncle Will, Rodney


 Tori-Draper Temple
 Grandpa B
 Baylie-the girl of honor


 Table at the shower.
 The fruit bouquet I made for the shower.
 Lily and Lily!
 Baylie and Nikkie


 Aunt Diana
 Evan
 Uncle Will
 Laurisa
 Gary
 Linz
  Wedding luncheon (Lex with Lily)
 Great-grandma Price
 Uncle Jerry
 Baylie, Tray, and Grandma
 Lexie, Hallie
 Masha, me, Lily, Baylie, Tray

 Aunt Jana
 Cougar
 SOME, of my adorable nieces!  Miss you!

 Ashton, Hallie

 Close to first taste of baby food, mashed up banana.


 Michelle, me, Brenda
 In the carseat, ready to head back to Abu Dhabi.  Boo-hoo, it went too fast!


We're home!  Bryce holding Lily's hand, so excited to see us back (mostly the baby though:)).



1 comment:

Dwight and Hazel Ann Bangerter Rimmasch said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Loved seeing you and visiting with you. Andy what about your sweet mom who sat in the car while we - oblivious to her being in the car- took so much of your time and had lunch! I can't wait to visit with you again when you are here for October Conference. You are making a semi-annual visit, are you not?!
Hugs,
Hazel