Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Mom's Birthday by J.R.

Happy Birthday mom! Even though you used the bumpers we still love you! We had a great time bowling with our Abu Dhabi friends in Sport Zayed City for Mom's birthday. At least it was fun for  most of us. Some people hit the gutters. Like, a lot. Luckily we were all good sports about it. Especially because I am part of "Some people".
 Our birthday girl lining up for her shot. 
Release! 
 Group shot. We are all enjoying ourselves. 
 That is one good looking cake. 
 Bryce taking aim.
 His bowling ball almost took him for a walk down the alley. 
Tyler is raising his hand for the teacher. 
 Teacher: Umm... Tyler, would you like to ask a question?
 Tyler: Yes. why do I keep getting gutter balls. (Just kidding tyler.)
 Dinosaurs are great bowlers. 
 It takes like ten seconds for the ball to get to the pins. 
 Aim. Fire!
 Hey, anastasia, you can step up like four feet.
 Ahh ya. Such technique... 
 Gutter ball! Yes, at it again. 
 Bowling in a skirt. Thats pretty impressive. 
Group shot #2
 ...And then theres dad
Cake time. I just want the chocolate square in the middle. 

1 comment:

Dwight and Hazel Ann Bangerter Rimmasch said...

So what is up with Rylee girl, she looks so grown up, makes me want to cry. I miss you and your family and continue to think of you often. I love reading your blog and keeping up on all of your adventures.
I suppose you have heard the latest news from our neighborhood. Jon and Margie Smith will be having another wedding this year. Landon and Sage are getting married on November 23! Ykes, their three oldest children married off in a 5 month period, only the twins left at home.
It is a good life, even getting older is a blessing. I enjoy the goodness in life in slow motion so it feels like it lasts longer.
Love you,
Hazel