Our performer on her favorite stage, the living room table.
Lily learning to stand and walk along things.
There were several outfits that Rylee had worn when she was this age. We did a photo shoot to record the younger sister in the same clothes before sending them on their way! I always loved seeing my kids wear the same clothes and remembering that they all used to be that small. Where does the time go? I honestly can't wait for our human experience of time to be a thing of the past and experience, instead, what God knows as time, where we no longer muse about times gone by. What will that feel like? How will our perspective change so divinely?
Look at those toothems (as we called them while the kids grew).
Go BYU! Yea, we teach them young.
Matching outfits.
These are the outfits I bought in Guatemala. I was 16 weeks pregnant while I was there and knew we were having a girl.
Yummy toe jam again! That is a saying my grandma used to use. She'd always wash the toe jam from my toes during a bath. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment