Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Surprise by Anastasia


Surprise For Anastasia


We were just getting out of the car from somewhere, I can't remember. But my mom was gone earlier with our small car, so and she told me to get something from the back. I wasn't surprised about that because we usually get the stuff from the back when she comes home. But it was really weird because she had the camera, and was taking pictures. When I saw the black case I thought it was Tyler's Cello.  To myself my mind started racing. Why in the world is Tyler's cello in here? I just saw it in the house today...I think I did at least. Maybe mom put it in the car to have Lily I. tune it. But why would it be in this car and so early? Also if that was the case then why is she having me take it out now and why me? Then she took a picture of me.




Here is a picture of me looking at mom and wondering why in the world is mom taking taking a picture of me, its nothing but Tyler's cello.

This is me after a really long conversation to myself and realizing that it was a guitar!

This picture is of me falling in love with the guitar.

Me falling in love with it even more, just thinking about it

Me giving the guitar a big hug, and Lily looking at me really weird, like what is she doing?!

Everyone happy and me trying out the guitar (even though I can't play yet, but one day I will)

Everyone has to try it out, honestly I probably wouldn't have let them only I was to happy to think about that 


Happiest day even and I mean it. I have always wanted to the guitar, we didn't have one so I couldn't. It always made me upset because everyone else had an instrument they were playing and I didn't. So when ever someone asked what instrument I played I would tell them I tried the piano then the flute but those didn't work for me, but I really want to play the guitar. But thats gets to change now. I am so happy I got it from 2 really amazing people, so thank you to them!

No comments: