Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Dead Sea by Masha


I am so happy that I finally get to write a post on my moms blog.  I think that this was probably the most relaxing part of the trip.  We stayed two nights at a Holiday Inn that is right by the Dead Sea.  It was the nicest Holiday Inn that I have ever stayed in, and it was the nicest hotel during our whole trip. 



A pretty picture of a pretty place






I'm not really sure why mom feels the need to post this picture, maybe it's to show how well we slept while we were at the hotel.  We were already awake when mom came in and took the picture, that is why Rylee's hand is all blurry:)


Bryce on a morning walk with mom and Rylee at the beach.



Peaceful and Beautiful





The mud at the Dead Sea is supposed to make your skin soft,


so we tried it out.


The mud had a really nice (COLD) feeling to it.  It was already chilly outside in our swimsuits, and the mud was not making it any better.



Anastasia happily applying some mud on J.R.'s back.  And Bryce blending in in the back ground. 





I was lame, and only applied the mud on my legs and arms.  The man that was putting mud on Anastasia's face in the picture above this one, kept trying to put it on my face,



with no luck, as you can see.  Bryce is a great poser for pictures:)


Lily's turn 



I don't think that Lilly appreciated us putting mud on her :)



A monster in the making??:)



I think that the pictures explain themselves:)



Mom getting covered from top to bottom


We might have found the Dead Sea Monster that goes by the name of Bryce Benson.



The poor souls that put mud on their faces.



The water was cold, but in the places where you had the mud on you, it felt pretty warm.



Another monster in the making by the name of Tyler

The water was is so salty that you literally float on the water.  With ought any effort.  It is very hard to put you whole body under the water.  Some people got a little drop of water in their eyes (in J.R.'s case, he stuck his whole face under the water, and came to quickly regret his decision) they started to cry.  I got a drip in my right eye and the eye would not stop crying.  



The hotel also has a lot of swimming pools there.  It was nice to get into a "clean" and heated swimming pool.


They tried to do it with 4 people, but this is all that would work


The greatest picture of them all.  A few seconds later, Anastasia fell face forward into the water:)

No comments: