Starting our fun family trip in Spain. This is the city of Segovia, with a huge Aqueduct that we were able to explore.
Hello! My name is Bryce. I get to tell you my favorite part of the Spain trip. I liked walking around and climbing on stuff. The color was beautiful! I liked the temperature more! It's so hot here in Abu Dhabi. :(
Roman water system
Our cute family (mom is not in the picture but is included in "cute family")
information is Spanish. Quite helpful (thats sarcastic.)
along the streets
Just look at the camera!
Oh miss Rylee
wall hugger
keep climbing Bryce
J.R. needs to have his Instagram worthy picture
(They always call me a poser. But instagram is a worthy endeavor. A place where they whole world can see the amazing things I do. Trust me world, they aren't as amazing as they seem. I just show you the cool parts)
Mom needed a picture.
Stairs!
Always have to have that one person who doesn't smile, not pointing fingers (J.R.)
(Haha J.R. gets to come through and edit this thing. Looking deeply into the distance is perfectly fine)
Beautiful view
Look at all those beautiful colors
At least Rylee can look at the camera!
(There he goes again. Ill get the kid)
Like likes to pose for us, look at those toes
kids being dangerous (wonder who there parents are)
( Don't worry. Ive got it all under control. I also have lily...)
I like to jump y'all!
Awww so cute
Yay! Stairs!
He seems to be cut in half!
( Thank you for your riveting description. His is indeed cut in half)
We were quite done with the day
This would be hard to make.
The girl club
Anastasia and Rylee
We love our castle tours (or do we? Just kidding we do!)
I am handsome!
It's so cold, why are you wearing shorts?
(Because I feel like it. Don't judge me)
It was a cool view.
Do you think he's cold?
(Dang it... I think I'm cold)
This kind of reminds me of Alice and Wonderland, the queens garden
Ready! Aim! fire!!!
wow! weapons.
That's quite the tree
outside
No Tyler, don't die!
I want that shirt! (no, not really)
Sweet. A sign
(Hey we got ourselves a genius. Man I love being the editor...)
what a view
Rylee's cheesy grin
I'm telling you. Stairs are great!
You got this Rylee
Beautiful views
bird nest
Ive got a great smile. ;)
more views
Go me!
Old houses!
No comments:
Post a Comment