There are so many good friends in these pictures, taken throughout the year from January-fall of 2017. Just a quick shout-out to all of our sweet friends that we miss so much. ’Til we meet again!
Pick up from youth conference.
random works of art
Tyler, Lily, and Rylee
A family sports competition organized by the current family scouts (Tyler and Bryce). As I remember, I, Jen, beat all of the competition.
Preschool art/snack time
Global Village with Tara and Nichole. We overfilled a cart and were still carrying bags! I love that place!
Science experiment.
Sweet Reese
Kinders
Dr. Suess Party
At Janine’s home for playdate.
Science program for homeschool.
Homeschool group. HENA rocks!
Mark and Sally visit.
Friends we miss!
JR’s birthday
Some of our African friends from the ward.
Jason and Nikkie’s boat--pre-broken leg. I just had it fixed, nearly a year later! Doing well, but it’s a little strange thinking back on the memory.
Traditional Saudi style dinner.
The Burj with JR holding his BYUI application. There was a competition for the most unique place an application would come from. We didn’t win. :(
Global village with the family this time.
Bidet’s are the best place for a little reading.
Beautiful party favors at SAS.
Brenda’s wedding.
A Bachelor’s night out in Abu Dhabi :)
No comments:
Post a Comment