Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May End of Year Celebrations and Friends

This is the month that I had my knee surgery, so I spend most of the month trying to tie up loose ends in preparation for being out a while.  
 Lily sacked out at my friends house the day I had my surgery.
 Stella and Rylee, all dressed up for their dance recital.  This is them hugging their younger sisters that wanted to be in the picture too.
 Rylee at Janine's while I'm in the hospital.
 After performance bouquets, compliments of Bethany!
 Rylee drying off after splashing through the sprinklers with Janine, below.
 Janine and girls.
 
 Our latino friends that perform for the circus.  It was so fun to watch.

 Rylee lost her last front tooth!


 Bethany trying to write with her toes!  It was a FHE lesson about perseverance.   
 Jimmy's birthday.
 Homeschool OWLS, team working to build the tallest tower possible.  Busy little bees...
 Old-fashioned Honey candy.  We did a unit on bees and made candy with their honey.

 Humous and veggies, one of our new favorites, here in Abu Dhabi.


 Karla and I had to document our purple tops and black bottoms.  We didn't even mean to match one another!  Great minds think alike.  :)
 Dinner with the seminary class.  It was such a great year!  I love these youth.
 Our server Ian was pretty fun.  Another awesome Filipino, what could be better?!
 Kids playing push and shove in the pool.  It was so fun to watch them play together.  


 Iftar dinner for CCAD.
 Boating one more time before my surgery.  Thank you Bruce!



 Mark at his best!



 Ramadan Iftar at Saudi Kitchen with amazing friends.  We love you all!




No comments: