Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another Family Story

I think I might be addicted to blogging! I feel like I have spent more time on the internet the past two months than I have spent my whole life. It's getting to the point that I don't think I could go without the internet in my home. There are too many items in life that I coordinate through email, etc. Anyway, that is not why I chose to make a new post. I have one more story to share from another family member.

My sister-in-law Diana came for Tyler's Birthday Friday night and shared with me that she can't read my blog without crying. She said from the very beginning she knew it was good for our family and that she has never doubted our decision to adopt. I told her she only cries because she's postpartum (her baby is only two months) and her hormones are raging. But, she seems to still believe that she is being touched by the spirit. Well, Diana, maybe it's a little of both. I am so glad you shared these feelings with me!

I want to say thank you to all of the family that have sent words of encouragement after receiving our Christmas greetings. It is fun to know you are following this adventure with us. We love you all!

3 comments:

DianaCotner said...

Yeah, ok. You made me cry again!! I'm so glad you are doing this and you are such a great example of love. We love you guys!

Mysticnocturne said...

We're happy you will finally get your girls =) What a fun adventure!

Rebecca said...

OK. I am SO glad we connected! I held on to your address for a year (from your last Christmas card) so I could send you one of the 5 Christmas cards I actually mailed this year. I just read all your posts and it's an amazing thing you are doing! I've always wanted to adopt, but it's not yet the time for us. We'll see! Keep in touch--K?