Friday, January 16, 2009

An update much needed!

I finally have downloaded pictures from the last few months and decided I better update about the boys! So much has been about the girls. There are a few new pictures of the girls at the end though! So here is our Christmas and New Years, and a few other tidbits. They downloaded in a funny order and I couldn't figure out how to easily fix it!

Trimming the tree with my brother (Uncle Will)!


Tyler with a few of the ornaments and a huge bright smile! Looks like he is having fun!


Dad and Bryce!




A couple pictures of the falls at New Years in Island Park. We went with a couple friends snowmobiling for our anniversaries. The falls were beautiful with all of the snow and ice that had formed.


The boys sledding before Christmas, after we got our first major snow.


Bryce wearing his new Christmas snow gear!


Tyler loving his new Chic mobile!


JR in his new Christmas snow gear.


Lots of happy faces after completing the Christmas gift opening!



These would pictures of Bryce getting into the gum in moms purse! Notice the large chipmunk cheeks, he emptied the entire pack into his mouth. The little stinker (sp?).



Picture of the girls and I when we sent them off on the plane, back to Ukraine.



Masha taking a picture of herself the morning we were taking them to the airport. Sad day for them and for us! But I thought this was such a great picture of her, I wanted to add it.

We've had a lot to be thankful for! The children are healthy and happy and we enjoy fun times together often. What more could we need, besides getting the girls here to enjoy it all with us. Keep praying for us that the SDA opens soon and that we don't have to wait too long in line for our application to be accepted. We appreciate all of your prayers and thoughts!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow mom you did good on your blog.

From,
JR

Chandra said...

Some good looking pictures. Miss you guys terrible. I know our kids would love to play together. We went up to Island Park for our Honeymoon and loved it! It looks like you guys had fun too.

Wendy said...

Fun pictures! I too have problems loading pictures in the right order.
Remind me to show you my blog book.
Your boys and girls are darling.

Carlin said...

Your boys are darling! I love the picture of them on the sled, too cute.