Friday, February 6, 2009

Maybe...a little longer

I can expand on the "little longer" part by putting it this way. There was a clerical error on Nastia's birth certificate and this has nothing to do with the dossier submission. It might take our family a little longer to get the girls because the birth certificate has to be fixed. But, it might not. We are not sure and won't know anything until we get the letter from the SDA. At that point we'll tackle what we need to. We're hoping that they will fix it during the two month travel preparation period and not postpone our travel date. We'll see what happens. I can't complain though, as things are still moving forward. We'll update as soon as we hear from the SDA!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Good gravy! You would think it won't take more than THREE months to fix a clerical error, right? It will work out.

Chandra said...

Great. A minor setback...perhaps not even! I can't believe that 5 kids are coming your way! What Fun!!! Miss you Jen! Hang in there!

Ali said...

Will just said probably early afternoon. Its kinda up to them. Im available whenever.