Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We are coming home Thursday!!!

Whoo hoo!!!! I just got done chatting with Drew. He has our flights all rescheduled at no charge for me (charge for Nastia) to fly home on Thursday! How great is that!!! I don't have the itenerary yet, but will post the flight info later. Can't wait to be home and see everyone. I'm so excited!!!!!! Can you tell?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Home on Thursday that is excellent news. Can't hardly wait to see everyone.

Wendy said...

Whootwhoo! How wonderful! Don't feel bad if we don't make it to the airport (funeral plans/rehearsal issues) but we'll for sure come visit and bring some Rylee hand-me-downs!

Lori said...

YAHOO! That is so great. See you soon.

Chandra said...

YOOHOO!!!! That's fantastic!!! Congrats to you. I'm sure you really miss your boys....

The Brent Milne Family said...

That is fantastic! I just caught up on your blog since we have been out of town for almost 2 weeks. You are coming home early that's great!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

DianaCotner said...

No, I couldn't tell! That is good you get to come home early, no having to wait around for two extra days!

Mysticnocturne said...

Yeay!!! How exciting!! You an finally settle down =)