My parents came down to Utah to spend some time with the family and to meet Nastia for the first time. She is already wrapped around my dad's little finger. After they had had some time to warm up to each other, I asked my dad what he thought. He gave me the thumbs up. That is my dad's way of saying good job without crying...:).
It was a fun weekend with grandma and grandpa around. My dad even helped me build my garden boxes that I learned how to make at education week. Thanks dad!
We celebrated his birthday while they were down here. That is a lot of candles on one cake. We're glad he survived one more year because where would we be without our emotional, blubbering father! We love you dad!
It was a fun weekend with grandma and grandpa around. My dad even helped me build my garden boxes that I learned how to make at education week. Thanks dad!
We celebrated his birthday while they were down here. That is a lot of candles on one cake. We're glad he survived one more year because where would we be without our emotional, blubbering father! We love you dad!
This is my daddy! The best man in the world!
One of my garden boxes. I have them full of soil now, just have to figure out what else to put in them.
A couple of the other boxes. We did four all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment