The kids first day of school! Woohoo! Oh, did I say that out loud...:). No, I love my kids and I love being their mom, but I really get a lot done with some of them in school for at least part of the day. It's great. And, not to mention, they enjoy school as well. Thank goodness.
Nastia looked a little upset when we left her in her classroom with the teacher. From what I gathered from the teacher, though, she warmed up quickly and has been doing really well.
Nastia looked a little upset when we left her in her classroom with the teacher. From what I gathered from the teacher, though, she warmed up quickly and has been doing really well.
J.R., Tyler, Bryce and Nastia on the first day of school. Don't they look great!
Dad, Bryce, Tyler, Nastia and J.R. walking down the hill from our house.
J.R., Tyler and Nastia at the playground at the school.
Tyler and Mrs. Lightfoot.
J.R. and Mrs. Bradley.
Nastia in her classroom with a forced smile at my insistence.
Nastia and Mrs. Forsythe. We left her with her arms folded like this, like she is not happy we were leaving. How dare we leave her with strangers!?
No comments:
Post a Comment