Saturday, October 31, 2009

Murray Max

On Halloween JR had his final game for his fall soccer season. I finally made it with a camera and took some pictures of him in action. At the end are pictures of the whole team. The boys did fairly well this season. We're hoping for a year like last year where spring is even better than fall. The boys have learned to play well together, now they just need to fine tune some things. Pretty sharp uniforms. I really like orange. It's different from most team colors. It's good I like it because we're going to be around a lot of orange living where we do!

Oops, just kidding we were in black during this game. We were playing the orange squad for this game and they wore the orange, we wore the black. JR warming up for the game.



Waiting to be subbed in.

JR, center forward.

Good action shot!

And another! I was surprised because I don't have the best camera.

Good looking team!

Silly team!

No comments: