Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-treating!

Every kids favorite holiday, aside from Christmas! Candy, candy, and more candy! Here are the kids on Halloween. I think the costumes look pretty good considering dad was in charge of getting all four ready on his own! :) I had to work that night, but they let me off early, so I got to join them for the tail end of trick-or-treating.

All ready to go! Drew went with JR and Jake (the faster kids) and James and Tara came and helped him with the little kids until I got there.



Bryce having fun and cheesing it!

Nastia one of her 17 bags of M&M's! She loves M&M's and counted every bag as we went and would often take double candy from those that had her favorite! We're still learning...

Bryce with one of his silly faces and Uncle James.

Nastia, Tyler and Bryce. That is one scary Darth Vader.

The kids at a neighbors house.

Look at those precious smiles!

Bryce with his favorite second cousin and YM, Jake!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Cute costumes. AND nice Jake! Sounds like you are so busy.