Friday, November 6, 2009

All caught up!

Whew! I'm so glad that is done! All caught up from the last month.

An update about where we are with Masha...

We are putting our dossier together again. Yes, we have to redo everything and pretty much start from scratch. The dossiers only last for six months, so all of our paperwork we got Nastia with is expired. The new one is almost complete. Drew and I both had our medical exams done this week. I was able to get mine back from my practitioner right away, we're waiting for Drew's still though.

We're also waiting for our new 171-H letter and an updated home study. Once these are in, which will hopefully be sometime this week, I can take everything up to the capitol and have it apostilled. Once apostilled, it is ready for submission to Ukraine's SDA and we are hoping to hear back by the end of this year about a specific date in March that we can go get Masha. Fun, fun, fun!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! You really did catch up!
Great posts!
I am so sorry that you have to re-do everything. What a pain but my how time flies, to think you'll be submitted to the SDA soon....
W

Andreas said...

Didn't you just do this!!? :) It's exciting that you are going over for your second daughter. We'll be following your progress! Good luck.

Andreas said...

Didn't you just do this!!? :) It's exciting that you are going over for your second daughter. We'll be following your progress! Good luck.

Andreas said...

Didn't you just do this!!? :) It's exciting that you are going over for your second daughter. We'll be following your progress! Good luck.

Lobos Family said...

Jen,
I don't envy you having to go back. Maybe by March there will be no more swine flu there - can you imagine getting sick there? Ugh!

Wendy said...

:)