Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with Sharon's family. It's a tradition of getting together for some yummy Christmas food and Santa always visits. Here are pictures of the kids and some older folk on Santa's lap. Tyler

I think he's excited about the gift Santa brought for him.

A lazer gun! Yea just what I always wanted!

JR

Bryce, with one of his many silly faces.

Anastasia.

I had to include this picture because I think her face is so funny. It looks to me like she's not sure what to think of this interesting man she's sitting on.

Drew's cousin Chelsea and her husband Tyler. Jen (cousin) in back.

Happy cross-eyed wonder.

JR and cousin Jarom playing with their new blocks.

Bryce and cousin Ashton playing with their new trucks.

My sweet Brycee.

Drew and Jen on Santa's lap. Scary.

After the big family dinner, the Benson's break off and we have our own little (30 some people) gift exchange. We came to our house this year. This is Anastasia singing a Christmas primary song she learned for the rest of the family.

JR performing a Christmas piano piece he had learned that week for the family. I love his look of concentration when he plays the piano.

Aunt Brenda, newly returned from a mission in Romania. She bore her testimony in Romanian for the family.

Scrooge (grandpa) himself. He loves to pass the gifts out for his evergrowing family.

Tyler opening his gift from a cousin.

JR with his look of concentration again.

Bryce opening his very first race track!

Anastasia with her very first Christmas gift from grandma and grandpa.

Done for the evening! Bryce with grandpa, great grandma and grandma in the back.
I love Christmas and the spirit it brings to our home and family. I am thankful for our Savior and for the reminder that our thoughts should be more focused on Him.

No comments: