Friday, March 26, 2010

Pics from Court and Lunch Afterwards









Everyone present at court. The judge is in the center in the back.

5 comments:

The Brent Milne Family said...

congratulations!!! That is just great! She looks so happy! What a big step over with. Jen you do look young that is so funny. We are so happy for you!!

Christy Hinkson said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What a wonderful day! It was so great to see and read about the whole court experience and know what it will be like in a few weeks. We can hardly stand the wait!!
Thanks for delivering the letter to Alina. I can't wait to see your pictures and read what she wrote. We are cheering for you on rest of your journey!!
Love the Hinksons

PS You do look as young as Masha

Wendy said...

Oh and tell Oxana that she looks just beautiful in that picture of her clasping her hands!

Chandra said...

WOW Jen, I'm at work right now reading all this and crying! I'm totally excited to see you and the new additions to the family! CONGRATS! You are an awesome mom! Yes, it IS a great thing!

Unknown said...

Jen, you always amaze me. Is that your new daughter with Drew? She is beautiful and looks so much older than last year! I truly am happy for all of you.