Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Family Together







Hmmm, it has almost been a month since we came home and Drew made me promise I would get the picture updated today! I feel like the last few months have been a blur lately and that I can only keep up with what is happening hour to hour.

We have had doctor's appointment after doctor's appointment and yes, the lovely dentist says there are 8 molars that need fillings. Two are done. Six to go. We've been to the orthodontist and Masha will get braces soon, along with JR getting a small brace to just fix his front teeth until all of his adult teeth come and at that point he'll get a mouth full of braces.
Masha has been brave in attending junior high school with 48 hours of being in the country. She has already made a couple of friends, that I'm hoping will blossom into real friendships because I am not having fun being the sole entertainer for a teenage girl.
We're doing well and tackeling all the ins and outs of being a family. We'll get there...
Here we are at the airport.
I have a little more catching up to do that I'll try and get to soon!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Sweet post! I can't wait for more catch up or we'll just do it at lunch!

The Loves said...

So glad everything went well and look at all those happy faces at the airport! Now the real fun begins!

DianaCotner said...

The update has been long awaited but it is good to see these pictures finally! Love you all!

Chandra said...

I'm totally tearing up....the pictures are precious! I loved visiting you Jen. What an amazing family you guys are! I love you! keep posting when you can...I know I haven't done our UT trip yet! Maybe tomorrow!!!! :)

Ali said...

You look so happy all together! I love it! Glad to know you are surviving with all the kids. You are one brave woman! You guys are an amazing family! Love and miss you all

Amy Rast said...

It was good to see you at lunch for a minute. You sure have your hands full. Keep us updated on how it is going. I have been wondering how the two sisters are doing together and how you are holding up.

Dawnia said...

I'm so glad you are all together now. I hope you all adjust well. You are amazing. Wish we could see you, but we leave next week. Crazy times.

Lori said...

So good to read your update. I know your life must be very crazy right now. Braces? We are headed that direction too. Do you know of any good orthodontic deals? We need to go to lunch when we can all stay longer and catch up.