I just spoke with Jen and she confirmed she was able to get the passport and Visa from the Embassy today. I have called the airlines and was successful in getting her flights changed to tomorrow, Saturday, April 10th. Their flight comes in on Delta flight 1733 from Portland, Oregon arriving in SLC at 3:51 p.m.
The girls will be exhausted but I am sure they would love to see anybody that can make it. --Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeehaw!! We will try to be there.
yeah
Hey, I don't have your email and you aren't on facebook that I know of, so sorry for this method of announcement but we are available to see you Thursday the 22nd. Anytime before dinner works for us. Call Chandra to work out the details.
I'm so glad you are home Jen! I didn't even check your blog until today and was shocked that you had already made it back. I'm bummed we didn't get to see you at the airport :( We will have to schedule a time to get Katya and Masha together once things have settled for you.
So where are the pictures of the whole family finally all together?!?
I'm sure you've been super busy, but I hope all is well. We are so happy for you.
Post a Comment