Just in time for the baby blessing Rylee broke out in an awful baby rash. Mostly just on her face. The pore thing. It looked like it hurt, though everyone kept telling me it was normal and it didn't bother her. It bothered me...I felt bad for her poor skin. Ouch!
These pictures are around the time that my knee swelled up. I had had my six week check up with my midwife and was given a bill of good health. But my body didn't agree with the little running I had done the week before. My right knee swelled to about twice it's normal size (no apparent injury).
Rylee loves her big brother Bryce. He can make her laugh almost better than anyone in the family. Then and now (I'm posting when she is now 7 months old...).
Look at those cute painted toe nails!
No comments:
Post a Comment