Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gateway-Children's Museum

We had a free ticket for all the kids to go to the Children's museum.  Drew was supposed to take them while I stayed home with the baby.  But it didn't quite work out that way.  So here we are together, enjoying the museum.  I do remember when we went, I was having a hard time keeping up with the kids because of my knee.  I mostly sat and let the kids check in with me every few minutes.  Rylee slept in the sling most of the visit here.

 Bryce

 JR and Anastasia
 Tyler
 JR
 JR and Tyler
 Anastasia
 JR and Bryce
 Tyler and a random museum friend
 Tyler
 Bryce
 Rylee asleep in the sling.
 Tyler
 Bryce, JR, Tyler and Anastasia
 Tyler with one more of his amazing contraptions.
 Anastasia really liked these rotating drawing wheels.
 Bryce at the build a pipe tunnel.
JR

One thing that amazes me, is looking at these pictures now and realizing how bleached out all their hair gets during the summer.  Their hair now, after a long winter, is much darker.  Yet, during the summer, I didn't even notice how blond they were.  And, tanned!

No comments: