Monday, September 7, 2015

My Life in Abu Dhabi by Bryce

Hi.  I am Bryce.  I live in Abu Dhabi.  It is super cool.  School is fun too.  My teacher is Mr. Kent.  I have two brothers  and three sisters and another sister coming in October.  My brothers are Tyler ,and J.R..my sisters are Anastasia, Masha, and Rylee.  The one coming is Lilly.  My family is nice.  But sometimes my brothers and sisters are rude.  Dad is very nice.  His name is Drew.  My mom is nice to.  Her name is Jennifer.  Our last name is the Bensons.  My sister is still in America.  I live in Abu Dhabi.  It is cool here.  I love it here because I really like their language.  I think school is fun.  The kids are so nice.  I have a lot of friends and they are always so kind to me and other children.  One of my friends name is Georgeio.  Some others are Jhaquin, Wesley, Sulavin, Tayla, Saif, and even Mr. Kent!  I like Mr. C.  I also like my apartment building.  It has a swimming pool. I am in building  E.  Soon I want to go to see the tallest building in the worl in Dubai, another city in the UAE.  I have seen a movie with the tallest building in the world.  It was Mission Impossible 4 I even got to go to watch the new mission impossible and It was the best.  I loved it.  I have had a lot of fun here and it's only been a few days.  I didn't even want to come to this place but now I like it.  I thought America was going to be better but I like it here just as much as America. I miss America but I like it here to.  I don't know if I want too stay or not.  My brother said the tallest building in the world is a hotel and I don't believe him because I think it is a apartment building.  My brother thinks that there is no way that it's a apartment building.  I think that there is no way that It is a hotel.  I think that from all the movies with the worlds tallest building in it makes me want to see the building.  I want my grandma and grandpa to visit me and my family and that is my life.              

No comments: