Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Tyler's blog

My life is hard and good ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜ƒand I am always tired. Bryce is wrong about the tallest building ,it is a hotel. I'm not very active and don't do a lot exercise. The one thing that I do a lot of the time is my tablet and I don't have the best things to do around the house so now I'm doing this blog and it is not fun either. There's a pool at this apartment and I go to it all the time too. I am the fastest person of the boys of my grade and the test we did to figure that out was tiring๐Ÿ˜“. I love school and we have uniforms and I don't like uniforms.๐Ÿ˜’ My  favorite food is ham casorle. I want tobecome a genetic sientist so I can create dinosuars.

2 comments:

Ali said...

This made me giggle so much!

Ali said...

This made me giggle so much!