Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Rain

It rained yesterday and last night!  I honestly didn't think it was possible here.  Okay, so I saw 10 tiny drops on the windshield while driving yesterday, but hey, it's rain, nonetheless.  This morning the car was covered with those little drop marks that collect the surrounding dust, which there is a lot of here.  The seasons are changing!  It was around the beginning of November that I noticed I could get slightly cool water from the faucets.  Up until that point I couldn't get cold water.  Even on the cold setting, it came out lukewarm.  Interesting, huh!  We are doing well here.  I've put quite a few hours into downloading pictures and typing some updates.  Hopefully soon, I'll have some posts to update with.

We are having Thanksgiving dinner with 3 other families in our ward.  It should be really nice.  Our host was able to find a Norbert turkey from Utah in one of our local grocery stores.  A little over 20 pounds and it cost $70!  Ouch!  It will be my turn to buy the turkey next year :).  We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We will miss you and be thinking of you.

No comments: