Wednesday, June 15, 2016

London Temple-by Bryce

This is Bryce. I'm the one in the pink shirt. I am about to tell you my three favorite things about my trip. I really liked jumping off waterfalls into water. I also liked the Warwick castle. I really enjoyed watching the Henry V play. When we got back to the house from the play, my dad helped me up to our balcony because my mom was there and she had the key so we couldn't get in. While I was climbing a police officer came by and asked what we were doing. My dad said we were getting in to the apartment, then he got out of the car. I got up to the window and then the police said,"I am a police officer. You have the right to remain silent. You are under arrest". Then my dad said "can you help me understand"? "You are arrest for child endangerment. Then my sister, Anastasia told my mom that dad would be arrested. Then mom went downstairs, and they all talked it through and said i'm giving you a warning. Then the police drove off.
 This is us kids in the rental car headed to the London temple.
This is dads first time driving the car on the right side. 

London Temple 
Temple Grounds

Rylee with her flower 

mom, lily, Rylee, and me 
 Temple reflection in the water.
me with a missionary 

 Lily




 us by the temple

This is me touching the corner stone.
 This is the missionary housing.

 Lily standing in the crib.  It's the first time she's pulled herself up!



No comments: