Hello! This is Bryce. All this is during the Spain trip. Madrid Spain to be exact. We had lots of fun!
And this is J.R. In case anything needs to be explained in depth. Madrid was a pretty cool place. There Real madrid and barcelona jurseys everywhere. People love soccer. There was also some cool architecture.
Just like all the other european countries, this one has giant parks. Like giant parks.
Basically this is a spinning see-saw.This one is of Tyler and Rylee
Me, Rylee, and Tyler
Anastasia and J.R this is annoying because anastasia ways more than me. I had to really work to get her in the air. Not that she is fat. She is normal. I'm the not normal skinny one.
And you can see her shoot me in the air.
Mom and someone else
on the play-ground. It was biiig! Look at Lily having fun!
Tyler, Rylee, and me
Tyler, Anastasia, Rylee, and me
This was a beautiful man-made lake.
on the row-boat. Tyler and Rylee
Tyler
Tyler and me
There were many statues.
Salida means exit.
We found this turtle in the lake.
Time to eat! silly Lily
One with Dad for only the second time!
Tyler, Anastasia, Rylee, and I with a fountain in the background
Outside the museum little kids performed.
walking, walking, walking.
fun little hand made wood store
back to the spinning see-saw. Yay Lily!
up and over
on the sideways tree
walking again!
Five Guys!!! Dad and J.R missed out because of a Barcelona game.
Hey that barcelona game was the bomb. I feel like I need to talk about this because it was crazy. So the game starts at 7 or something. Imagine its around 1 oclock and dad managed to get tickets. Google maps says barcelona is four hours away. We start driving around 3. And suddenly it says barcelona is 6 hours away. We start driving and we get outside the city. We are speeding on taking no breaks because soccer/futbol is life. We have some good quality time because what else is there to do? Finally we get there and the game has started. We hurry in and found out that they already scored three goals. It starts raining and everyone goes to the overhanging stadium parts where its dry. My dad and I don't care so we move up closer even tho its pouring. We see messi and all the other players which is like a dream of mine. Except for one thing. They didn't score again for the entire game! Anyways, it was still cool. Now for the really crazy part. I had to fly out at about 3 am because I was traveling by myself. it was around 9 pm. We have to get me back to madrid, get all my stuff together, and get me to the airport. So We load up on caffiene and my dad lets me sleep for an hour until he starts to get tired. Then it's my job to keep him up all night long as he drives so that we can get back to madrid. We made it all the way there. This was a lot more stressful and crazy in the moment but we got all my stuff together and got me to the airport. We searched for the right terminal for about a half hour. Finally we figured it out and sent me on my way. I'm sure my dad went home and went right to sleep after all that. It was a crazy fun adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment