Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Toledo, Spain by Anastasia and J.R.

Spain was amazing for me (Anastasia). I had so much fun here. I loved seeing all the new places and experienceing the ways other people in this world live. Which is very different from how we live. We went to this really fun park in Madrid that was huge. I loved walking around it and having a picnic in the grass with the family. But I have to admit I was kind of excited for the trip to end, because that would mean I would be in Utah. Which I couldn't wait for, but the trip to Spain was still super cool. Bryce and Dad mostly tried talking in Spanish, J.R. and Tyler tired little as well so that was fun."?;.loik

This is J.R. So toledo was a really cool little town was some amazing sites. The sword making stores were obvious highlights. Also I'm not sure if it was before toledo or after but I always like to high light the things in our trips that went wrong so that you know our lives aren't all warm and fuzzy. We were following my moms google maps and somehow found ourselve close to Portugal. Then we turned around and then it took us to the middle of nowhere to the point where we were on a dirt road. then it said we reached our destination and my dad conveniantly got stuck trying to turn the van around. So we all got out and worked on getting it unstuck. Which we did eventually but why dad? Why?... It was such an easy U-turn. All well it was still a great trip. Our family is getting good at long aimless drives. 

We went to the beach in Spain





Lily having fun fun swinging 








Selfie? Or just goofing off

We didn't know we had to get tickets months ago. So we just had to look at it from the outside

Beautiful view right?







We are in Spain that's for sure





We are in the town of sword making







Lily is in love with them



Good looking, J.R.
K is sword was huge and freaking awesome (J.R.) 


fun faces at the camera 


"weee"

An apple a day keeps the doctors away










Scavenger hunt for those kids, so Dad and Bryce sang a song with them

Walking through the streets of Spain





Meet? yum

He carves out of wood some amazing things




No comments: