Thursday, August 3, 2017

Normandy-Omaha and Utah Beaches and WWII Memorial By J.R. and Anastasia

This is Anastasia and her favorite parts of Paris. I honestly enjoyed every part of it. Well almost everything,we were all jet-lagged and so we were tired and moody. I loved all of all the rich history from all of the sights. Even though it was hard learning about some of the wars that Paris was part of it was still super amazing. The temple was super pretty and you could feel the spirit and going to church was also really fun and it was in English! I love the whole little town building they are beautiful. 

So the first paragraph is anastasia. The second is J.R. because I also really like this part. Sorry Stasia. Im stealing your show. Normandy was a really cool place. It has all those old timey houses that you see in movies and you really got a feel for the setting of the war. Just reading and know about what happend on those beaches is mind blowing. But seeing the beaches and the cemetary is something else. I am so grateful fo the oppurtuinty to see this place. 

Our amazing family at the memorial sight of Omaha Beach

We were watching a film on the world war two 

 J.R. and I (Anastasia)

No its actually Anastasia and I (J.R.) 
 This is the movement of the troops



A little chapel on the Omaha beach 

Omaha beach right behind us

So I (J.R.) Didn't interfere much because she did a good job explaining everything. This place was nice because of all the paved passage ways and stuff. Pushing mom around in the wheel chair was much easier than in some of the places later. 

No comments: