Monday, February 2, 2009

Butterflies...

OK, so I am feeling a little squeamish right now. You know, that butterfly feeling in your abdomen when something exciting is about to happen (or dreadful, or stressful, or whatever makes you twitter pate). Our papers go in officially tomorrow, which is in just a couple hours Ukrainian time! Oh, I can hardly wait! I know it hardly seems like anything to most, but to us this is huge. This is the last hurdle to jump before we are officially offered a time to visit Ukraine and work through their system. If all goes well, we hope to see Masha and Nastia by May! We'll see, keep praying for us!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Thats not a little something, thats a HUGE something! I am so excited for you guys. I hope you get to see them very soon! And I would love to come over sometime this week. I'll give you a call.

Wendy said...

I am so excited for you too! I can't help but hope that maybe it won't take 20 working days? Maybe our papers are so perfect that they'll just sail through? (I know highly doubtful!) If you hear ANYTHING, let us know!!
Oh, I cleaned out Ry's drawers and closets last night and have a huge pile of clothes for Nastia AND I need to bring you a check for FedEx. Talk to you later!