Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Documents In
Well, I was hoping for a little more exciting news, yet the news I received was what I had expected. You can always hope, right. Elliana with AdoptionWay says she heard from their facilitator Irina, that my papers have been submitted and we will hear back within 20 days (business days). So, we wait again...soon we will be done waiting...:). I'm relieved that they have been submitted to the SDA and officially in the hands of those that will decide our fate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great news! Just think - in 20 days you will be able to call your girls and tell them when you are coming for them. Then the anticipation and butterflies will really be in their stomachs. :-) We're praying for you.
It seems like life is all about waiting. Hurry up and WAIT! It's so hard sometimes!
So if they Ukraine government doesn't have any holidays or non working days and they count today, you should have a response March 2nd!! (Count on me to count out the days....good grief it's like Christmas when I was a child!)
Post a Comment