Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun things we did with the girls!--By J.R.

One fun thing we did with the girls was having Halloween together! We got to cut pumpkins together. Sorry, I can`t name all the places we went to, there are too many!

Just to help J.R. out a little bit, I'll help him remember a few more of the activities we did with the girls.

Horseback riding
Zoo
Discovery Gateway
Paint and carve pumpkins
Trick-or-treat
Gardner Village-we did the witch hunt
Drew's work-trick-or-treating
Swimming
Temple Square
Church
Nastia's Birthday Party
Visit cousins houses
Watch the Testaments at Temple Square Visitor Center
Play games with the whole group in a ward neighbors' back yard (yummy breakfast included)
Attend Halloween parties at Tyler's and J.R.'s schools
Benefit Concert
Bouncin' Off the Walls
Airport-comings and goings :(
Did we miss anything?

It was a fun-filled, busy couple of weeks! We sure miss them, the house feels a little emptier without them here.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Good job J.R.! Your typing was faster this time, than last. Keep practicing and you'll get better and better. Thanks for helping me remember all that we did with the girls. It is important to remember the time we spend with family!

DianaCotner said...

You came and saw me and Colton and that hospital. I have pictures for proof!

Wendy said...

JR!
I think you remembered just about everything!
Good job on writing a post, I wish my children would be willing to do it!
Thanks for coming to our party tonight!