Monday, March 2, 2009

Beautiful Bracelets

My good friend and former college roommate made my girls some beautiful bracelets. They just came in mail today! They really are so cute and I'm excited to see the girls reactions when they open them! I am sending them with Wendy when she goes to Ukraine in a couple weeks, and I hope you'll take video footage for me when you give them their package, please? :)

Anyway, I wanted to send everyone her link if any of you would also like to order bracelets to send to any of your children over there. Or, to order for your girls already at home. She has just recently started selling them and takes orders. She will mail them to your home when complete! She has posted some pictures of some of the bracelets already made, and given examples of those that can be made to order. Hope you enjoy! And, thank you Tiffany! They are beautiful. You're the best!

The link is:
http://tiffanddan.blogspot.com/2009/02/bracelets.html

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I WILL so take video!! How fun!

Tiffany J said...

Thank you, thank you for your "advertisement"!! You are so nice :0). I am so glad you liked them. I enjoyed making them for your girls and would love to make them for more of those special moments.