Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Last Chance!

Just wanted to wrap up my pay-it-forward post. I will watch it for one more day, then tomorrow I will go shopping for the items I will need to make the craft. So there is one more slot for anyone that would like a cute holiday door hanging. But remember, that you have to be willing to also pay-it-forward and post on your blog a new pay-it-forward. Read the instructions listed on my post a few days ago!

And, a Ukraine update, our close friends received their date to travel to Ukraine on March 19th. Congratulations! We are excited to see it happening without much problem for those around us! We are hoping that ours will work out still for this year and not have to wait until next year to get the girls. It is all so exciting watching these families get ready, I want to be a part of it! Good luck to everyone that are preparing right now!

1 comment:

Tiffany J said...

I am surprised not more people are interested in the Pay it Forward thing. I would post a comment on yours to get the holiday hanging but I am not sure I want to have 3 more people to send to. Luckily two of the people who responded to mine are local so I can just drop something off. They will probably get a baked goody because that is more what I do. For you...the only thing I really do that is crafty are baby bracelets. But, you don't have a baby girl. So I can either make you one that you can give as a gift or I can make two of them, bigger, that you can give to your girls in Russia?? Let me know which you want.